September 6, 2013 – Accolades are poring in and piling up for the Ouya version of 100 Rogues! Take a look at our “Buzz” page for more!
September 5, 2013 – Our hundreds of thousands of iOS 100 Rogues players will be happy to know that we have submitted a revision of the game to the App store today. It is mostly a ‘bug-fix’ revision, but you will actually be able to KILL Satan now, too!
“… one of the most captivating, refined and rewarding games on the App Store … 100 Rogues is simply brilliant” – Touch Arcade
What is 100 Rogues?
100 Rogues is a turn-based, dungeon-crawling RPG for iOS & MacOS (coming soon for OUYA). With memorable characters, exciting gameplay full of surprises, charming pixel art and an original retro soundtrack, you won’t find another game that feels or plays anything like 100 Rogues.
- Four unique Player Classes – Each class gives the player an entirely new way to play, as well as a unique personality. Go Kill Satan as the childishly heroic Human Crusader, or crush the opposition with giant magic crystals with the sarcastic Fairy Wizard. Avenge your own death as the bloodthirsty Skellyman Scoundrel, or simply turn into a giant cartoon dinosaur as the beastlike Dinoman Bruiser.
- A host of “Monster Classes” – Each Monster Class has a fresh new skill set, wields a signature weapon and, like the Player Classes, have their own unique playstyle.
- Tons of Cool Items – Discover swords, axes, armor, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls and many more crazy items. There’s even bowling balls in this game, that work as you would expect!
- Over 60 Fun, Challenging Monsters – You can shoot Skybabies and wreak havoc with Robots. Cream those Candy Clowns and gun down some Gummi Rats. Don’t forget to zing some Zombies and blast some blue Knights along the way!
- Procedurally Generated Maps – Each time you play 100 Rogues, the game’s maps, loot and monster placement is randomly placed. This means that the challenge is different and interesting each time you play. Similar to a game of Tetris or Galaga, 100 Rogues isn’t about completing the game, but rather about getting a high score, so you’ll be playing the game for years to come.
- Original Artwork & Arcade-Style Music – An original, memorable musical score and vivid pixel art makes 100 Rogues a visual and aural pleasure.
- Much, Much More – We care a lot about our game, and we’re constantly adding to it and improving it. Come be a part of the community and let us know what you think!
If you want to learn more about 100 Rogues in detail, check out these links: